Mason County COVID-19 Vaccination Information
Effective May 12, all Washingtonians over the age of 12 will be eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccination. Note, each vaccine type has age and access limitations.
For vaccine specifications, please observe their information and factsheets page available by clicking below.
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Booster:
At least six months after completing the primary Pfizer vaccine series, the following individuals should receive a booster dose of the Pfizer vaccine:
- People 65 years of age and older
- People 18 years of age and older living in a long-term care setting, and
- People 50 – 64 years of age with underlying medical conditions or those at increased risk of social inequities.
- Additionally, the following individuals who completed a Pfizer vaccine series at least six months ago may receive a Pfizer booster dose:
- People who are 18 – 49 years of age with underlying medical conditions, and
- People 18 – 64 years of age who are at higher risk of COVID-19 exposure and transmission due to their occupational or institutional setting.
- At this time, there are not yet recommendations for people who received the Moderna or Johnson & Johnson (J&J) COVID-19 vaccines.
- If you have questions about a vaccine booster please speak with your Primary Care Provider or your local pharmacist.
- Immunization Records
You can view and print your family’s official immunization records online. Visit WA.MyIR.net and click “Register.” For more information, call 1-866-397-0337 or e-mail WAIISRecords@doh.wa.gov.
Mason General Hospital & Family of Clinics provides exceptional patient-centered healthcare, as well as emergency services.
Peninsula Community Health Services
2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information - CHI Franciscan
As national and regional pharmacy chains begin to receive regular supply of their COVID-19 Vaccine and when you become eligible, you may make an appointment directly at their website.
Additional vaccine approval and safety informational is available from the CDC’s website
Learn about COVID-19 vaccination, including program planning, communciation and educational matierials, and information about individual, approved vaccines.