- Capitol Land Trust: Furthering collaborative and strategic conservation of southwest Washingtons essential natural areas and working lands.
209 4th Ave East #205
Olympia WA 98501
- Cascade Land Consevancy: Cascade Land Conservancy envisions a region that combines spectacular landscapes, a vibrant economy and great places to live. We will act with immediacy to protect and steward our region's most precious resource--the land.
- City of Shelton: All departments
- Craft3 (formerly Shorebank Enterprise Cascadia), Septic Loan: Protect your property value, support local business and jobs, keep our water clean. Craft3 offers an affordable loan that covers 100% of the costs of designing, permitting, installing, and maintaining a septic system with zero out of pocket costs. Craft3 also makes maintaining your system easy by making additional funds available for operations and maintenance. To learn more go www.craft3.org/borrow/septicloans or call 360-642-4265 ext. 151.
- Department of Ecology
- Green Diamond Resource Company: Setting the Standard in Working Forests
- Mason Conservation District: The Mason Conservation District assists residents of Mason County by providing a link between landowners, industry, and government agencies. We also provide technical and financial assistance to residents willing to implement conservation Best Management Practices.
450 West Business Park Road
Shelton WA 98584
- Mason County: All departments
- Port of Shelton:
- Puget Sound Partnership: A state agency established to lead efforts to protect and restore Puget Sound and its diversity of life.
- Taylor Shellfish Seed Sales: A fun way to enjoy the bounty and privelage of living on Oakland Bay- grow you own shellfish!
- Shelton Yacht Club:
- South Puget Sound Salmon Enhancement Group: Commited to restoring south Puget Sound
6700 Martin Way E Suite 112
Olympia WA 98516
- Squaxin Island Tribe:
- Taylor Shellfish: Fresh Shellfish from the Pacific Northwest and your backyard!