Department of Human Resources
To develop and manage people first human resources policies and programs, and provide expert consultation, services and solutions in an efficient and customer-focused manner; and to provide our employees and volunteers with what they need to provide services to the general public.
- Mary Ransier - HR Director - 360-427-9670 ext. 422
- Becky Rogers – Board of Equalization & Civil Service - 360-427-9670 ext. 268
- Meghan Andrews – Recruitment, New Hire, and Benefits Information – 360-427-9670 ext. 290
- Nichole Wilston – Risk/Safety (Claim, Accident, Injury) Information – 360-427-9670 ext. 643
- Winter Perez – Personnel & Risk Analysis – Public Works New Hire & Benefits Information – 360-427-9670, ext. 645
- 411 N 5th St, Shelton, WA 98584
- 423 N. 5th St, Shelton, WA 98584 (Drop Box Available in Front Door)
Masks are required to enter the building
Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (PT) Monday – Friday (except County holidays)
Job application materials, BOE, Civil Service applications, and any other forms may be submitted in the drop box. We will collect and process your information throughout the day.
Employee COVID-19 Information:
- Employee Pandemic Exposure Control, Mitigation And Recovery Plan Procedures
- COVID-19 Employee Rights
- Covid-19 Employee & Supervisor Procedures - Positive Test Or Exposed To Covid-19 Positive Case
- COVID-19 Supervisor Positive Case or Exposure Report Form
- Teledoc Information For County Employees
- Employee Assistance Program-First Choice Health
Mason County Employment Process
All candidates will be screened based on education, experience, and qualifications. Those most qualified will be invited to participate in oral interviews or other parts of the selection process. Mason County will provide reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities during the selection process, if requested. Please notify the Human Resources department of the accommodation needed, preferable at the time of application, but at least two days prior to the date needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Mason County is committed to provide equal opportunity to all persons seeking or having access to its employment, services and activities, which is free from restriction based on race, sex, marital status, color, creed or religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, including gender expression or identity, pregnancy, status as an honorably discharged veteran or military status, genetic information, or the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability, unless based upon bona fide occupational qualifications. Applicants with disabilities who need accommodation with the application or selection process should contact Mason County’s Human Resources, at (360) 427-9670 ext 290. Those who are deaf, deaf-blind, hard of hearing or speech impaired may use the statewide relay system to reach Mason County offices and departments to conduct their business telephonically. Relay users can simply dial 7-1-1 (or 1-800-833-6388) to connect with Washington Relay.