Mason County Utilities and Waste Management
The Public Works Facility main office is available by phone from 7:00am to 4:30pm Monday thru Thursday and 8:00am to 4:30pm on Fridays (except Holidays).
Contact us by phone:
Ext. 450 - Public Works Road Operations
Ext. 207 - Public Works U&W Management
Ext. 271 - Eells Hill Transfer Station
Ext. 770 - Hoodsport Drop Station
Ext. 837 - Union Drop Station
Ext. 834 - Belfair Drop Station
Contact Us by Email
Pay Utility Bills Online
Public Works Facility
Location & Mailing Address
Mason County Public Works Department
(Attn: Roads or U&W):
100 W. Public Works Drive
Shelton, WA 98584
- 2021 Solid Waste Rate Increases
- 2021 Water and Sewer System Rate Increases for North Bay, Rustlewood and Beards Cove
- Mason County now gladly accepts credit card payments for Utilities and Solid Waste bills. The following convenience fees will apply to all payments made in person or over the phone:
- $2.00 for amounts under $ 80.
- 2.5% of the amount being paid for all amounts greater than $ 80
Mason County Utilities and Waste Management is a Division of the Mason County Public Works Department. It is responsible for managing water, waste water and solid waste facilities in the unincorporated areas of Mason County.
This includes operations of the Rustlewood and Beards Cove water systems and the Rustlewood, North Bay/Case Inlet, and Belfair water reclamation/sewer collection and treatment facilities.
The Division also manages solid waste, recycling and household hazardous waste collection at the Union, Hoodsport and Belfair Drop Box stations and at the Eells Hill Transfer Station near Shelton.
Click on the links to the left for information on programs and services.
- For a detailed list of our disposal fees and charges at Eels Hill Transfer Station click here
- For a detailed list of our disposal fees and charges for our rural drop box stations click here
- Sewer / Water System Rates and Fees
Deputy Director - Richard Dickinson
Utilities & Waste Management
(360) 427-9670 ext. 652