Mason County Utilities and Waste Management
SOLID WASTE VOUCHERS
This offer is valid for Mason County residents in partnership with Republic Services. Each voucher valid for up to 1,000lbs; any load(s) exceeding this quantity will be charged with overage disposal costs.
Load may be subject to material limitations, such as tires & refrigerators. Voucher cannot be scanned, faxed, or copied and must remain in original form *Photo ID Required.
- Last load accepted at 3:30pm
- Voucher expires June 30, 2023
Free dump vouchers will be available at United Way of Mason County (March 16th) and Youth Connection of Belfair (March 15th) on a first come, first serve basis.
To receive a voucher, you must fill out the required paperwork, have a valid ID, and proof of a Mason County address.
-United Way of Mason County Monday – Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. 790 E Johns Prairie Road Shelton, WA 98584 (300 vouchers available)
-Youth Connection of Belfair Monday – Friday from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. 23299 NE Highway 3 Belfair, WA 98528 (150 vouchers available)
Eells Hill Transfer Station
501 W Eells Hill Road
Shelton, WA 98584
Questions: (360)427-9670 - Eells Hill x274, U&W Management Office x273, Public Health, Ext 584
The Public Works Facility main office is available by phone from 7:00am to 4:30pm Monday thru Thursday and 8:00am to 4:30pm on Fridays (except Holidays).
Contact us by phone:
Ext. 450 - Public Works Road Operations
Ext. 207 - Public Works U&W Management
Ext. 271 - Eells Hill Transfer Station
Ext. 770 - Hoodsport Drop Station
Ext. 837 - Union Drop Station
Ext. 834 - Belfair Drop Station
Contact Us by Email
Pay Utility Bills Online
Public Works Facility
Location & Mailing Address
Mason County Public Works Department
(Attn: Roads or U&W):
100 W. Public Works Drive
Shelton, WA 98584
- 2022 Solid Waste Rate Increases
- 2022 Water and Sewer System Rate Increases for North Bay, Rustlewood and Beards Cove
- Mason County now gladly accepts credit card payments for Utilities and Solid Waste bills. The following convenience fees will apply to all payments made in person or over the phone:
- $2.00 for amounts under $ 80.
- 2.5% of the amount being paid for all amounts greater than $ 80
Mason County Utilities and Waste Management is a Division of the Mason County Public Works Department. It is responsible for managing water, waste water and solid waste facilities in the unincorporated areas of Mason County.
This includes operations of the Rustlewood and Beards Cove water systems and the Rustlewood, North Bay/Case Inlet, and Belfair water reclamation/sewer collection and treatment facilities.
The Division also manages solid waste, recycling and household hazardous waste collection at the Union, Hoodsport and Belfair Drop Box stations and at the Eells Hill Transfer Station near Shelton.
Click on the links to the left for information on programs and services.
- For a detailed list of our disposal fees and charges at Eells Hill Transfer Station click here
- For a detailed list of our disposal fees and charges for our rural drop box stations click here
- Sewer / Water System Rates and Fees
Deputy Director - Richard Dickinson
Utilities & Waste Management
(360) 427-9670 ext. 652
- Shelton Transfer Station
360-427-9670 ext 271
- Belfair Drop Box Station
360-427-9670 ext 834
- Hoodsport Drop Box Station
360-427-9670 ext 770
- Union Drop Box Station>
360-427-9670 ext 837