Mason County Information Technology
Develop, enhance, and manage the County wide network and information systems to deliver comprehensive, professional, and functional usability while providing leadership for effective strategic and tactical planning of technology usage.
In support of this mission, we will:
- Provide an atmosphere that strives towards achieving excellence in all we do
- Build and enhance customer service though our help desk
- Increase and improve our customer’s understanding of who we are, what we do, and how we do it
- Identify technology needs of the county
- Assist with purchasing, installation and troubleshooting of county technology related items
- Research and educate departments and end users with regard to state statutory and county compliance relating to computers, software, hardware, etc.
- Ben Ramsfield - Systems Administrator
- Chris Walker - Information Technology Technician
- Julia Kerkes - Information Technology Technician
- TJ Cannon - Network Engineer
- Mason County Information Technology
411 N 5th St
Shelton WA 98584