Mason County WA ARPA Funds
Thank you for your interest in the ARPA funds provided to Mason County by the US Treasury. The second installment of funds will be in June of 2022, and we are taking applications now through June 30th, 2022.
At this time, we will need a few items in order to process your request.
- A formal letter requesting the ARPA funds with the project name, detailing what the funds will be used for and the dollar amount requested.
- Subrecipient Questionnaire.
- Your organization’s Unique Entity ID number from SAM.GOV.
Please insure that the project you are requesting funds for meets the eligibly requirements established by the Treasury for one of the five categories:
- Support Public Health Response/Negative Economic Impact
- Premium Pay for Essential Workers
- Replace Public Sector Revenue Loss for Government Services up to $10 Million
- Water, Sewer, and Broadband Infrastructure
For more information on how ARPA funds can be used, please refer to the US Treasury Department’s Final Rule
Please send the required documents to KCampbell@MasonCountyWA.GOV by end of business day, June 30th, 2022.