Mason County Assessor Data Downloads
The Assessor’s Office is pleased to offer online access to parcel data file downloads. Please note that the assessment roll is established at the beginning of each year. While our office makes every effort to publish the most current and accurate information, neither the Assessor’s Office nor Mason County makes any warranty, express or implied, concerning the content, accuracy, completeness, quality or timeliness of this data contained herein and shall not be held liable for losses caused by its use.
Washington State Law, Chapter 42.56 RCW, prohibits state and local agencies from providing access to lists of individuals intended for use for commercial purposes. By downloading these data lists the user acknowledges and agrees to the prohibitions listed in RCW 42.56.070(8) against releasing and/or using lists of individuals for commercial purposes.
The following data lists are for informational purposes only and may be incomplete for determination of value.
- 2023 Real Property Master
- 2023 Building Characteristics
- 2023 Commercial Bld Characteristics
- 2023 Miscellaneous Improvement Characteristics
- 2023 Personal Property Mobile Homes Master
- 2022 Real Property Master
- 2022 Building Characteristics
- 2022 Commercial Bld Characteristics
- 2022 Miscellaneous Improvement Characteristics
- 2021 Real Property Master
- 2021 Building Characteristics
- 2021 Commercial Bld Characteristics
- 2021 Miscellaneous Improvement Characteristics
- 2020 Real Property Master
- 2020 Building Characteristics
- 2020 Commercial Bld Characteristics
- 2020 Miscellaneous Improvement Characteristics