I am gifting my property. Is there anything else I need to do?

There is a Real Estate Supplemental form that must be signed by both parties, and it must accompany the completion of a Real Estate Excise Tax Affidavit.  Those documents are filed with the County Treasurer’s Office and are subject to a fee if there are no taxes due.  Please refer to the Treasurers Office for the current fee amount.