Mason County Department of Public Works appreciates citizens making us aware of problems with the County roads. Please report:

  • Road hazards, including pot holes, washouts, dangerous or down trees and ice conditions
  • Road signs missing or damaged.  After hours stop signs missing call 911.
  • Water over the roadway.

If you have a comment, request or complaint, we would like to hear from you.

Call Public Works: (360) 427-9670 Ext 450