Commissioners Agendas and Minutes
Pursuant to Proclamation by the Governor 20-28.15, in-person attendance to Commission meetings is temporarily restricted.
Our Commission meetings are live streamed at http://masonwebtv.com/ and we will accept public comment via email – firstname.lastname@example.org; or mail to Commissioners Office, 411 North 5th Street, Shelton, WA 98584; or call 360-427-9670 ext. 419. If you need to listen to the Commission meeting via your telephone, please provide your telephone number to the Commissioners’ office no later than 4 p.m. the Friday before the meeting.
- January - March Commission Meeting Schedule
- Board of Mason County Commissioners Zoom Meeting Instructions
- Board of County Commissioners Public Comments/Testimony Via Zoom
- Week of January 24th, 2022 - Briefing Meeting Agenda
- Week of January 24th, 2022 - Briefing Meeting Packet
- No Regular Meetings Scheduled
- January 25th, 2022 - Board of Health Agenda - Zoom Link
- January 25th, 2022 - Board of Health Packet
- January 28th, 2022 - Leadership Breakfast at 9:00 a.m. at The Ridge Motorsports Park - This is a meeting being put on with the City of Shelton and Port of Shelton, it is in person. - Agenda
Join the Board of County Commissioners Briefing Zoom Meeting
Please check the agendas for meeting days and times.
- 01/18/2022 - News Release - Mason County Board of Equalization Membership - The Board of Mason County Commissioners is seeking applicants to fill a regular member position and an alternate position on the Mason County Board of Equalization. The three-year term ends on May 31. Applicants must reside in Mason County.
- 01/11/2022 - New - Damage Assessment Reporting - Mason County Emergency Management is collecting information from residents and businesses on damages, including losses, suffered during the recent winter storm. This information will be used to support our request for aid from Washington State and the Federal Government. At this point there is no guarantee that we will receive aid.
If your Mason County home or business sustained damage as a result of the storm, you may be eligible for federal disaster assistance as you begin to clean up. Even if you have suffered only minor damage and do not expect to need assistance, you should still submit a report. If the damage occurred outside of Mason County, please contact that county to report.
- 01/10/2022 - News Release - Multiple Sewer System Spills - On Friday January 7th and Saturday January 8th, Mason County Public Health received reports of sewer system overflows or spills in multiple areas of the county.
- 01/07/2022 - News Release - Community Services Building and Safety Review of Storm Damaged Structures - On January 5, 2022, Mason County Commissioners declared an emergency due to recent severe weather-related storm damage. The County Commissioners recognize that County citizens may have experienced property damage due to severe weather conditions and have identified a need for County property owners to have available to them County inspection staff.
- 01/07/2022 - MASON COUNTY PARKS AND TRAILS ADVISORY BOARD SPECIAL MEETING AGENDA January 11, 2022, 5:00 p.m.
- 01/06/2022 - Mason County is rescheduling the Belfair Sewer Public Hearing from Monday, January 10, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. to Monday, January 31, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. during a Special Meeting via Zoom. This Public Hearing is to present information on the proposed Belfair sewer extension.
- 01/06/2022 - Superior Court News Release - Mason County Superior Court has been working with the Public Health department regarding the safety of participants in their courtrooms. As a result of the increase of the COVID-19 virus in our community and the resulting recommendations from Public Health, the Mason County Superior Court has entered several emergency Administrative Orders limiting in-person appearances in its courtrooms. Commencing immediately, and with a few exceptions, all court hearings and bench trials will be held virtually. All jury trials are suspended until February 11, 2022. For more information please visit the Suprerior Court website.
- 12/21/2021 - Snow Plow and Ice Control Resolution and Map Information
- 12/21/2021 - News Release - Free Christmas Tree Recycling - Free Christmas Tree Recycling will be available at the Shelton Transfer Station and the Belfair Solid Waste Drop Off Facility starting December 27, 2021 to January 10, 2022.
- 12/21/2021 - News Release - Housing and Behavioral Health Advisory Board Updates - The Housing and Behavioral Health Advisory Board began in August of 2018 with the purpose of strategically aligning housing, homelessness, mental health, and chemical dependency grant awards to help improve the health of Mason County residents. The Board meets the fourth Wednesday of each month. A summary of the seven-member Board's actions and recommendations for 2021 are compiled in an annual report and can be viewed on the County websit
- 12/21/2021 - News Release - Mason County Heritage Grant Cycle - The Mason County Commissioners and the Mason County Historic Preservation Commission are pleased to announce that applications are being accepted for the 2022 annual Mason County Heritage Grant cycle.
- 12/17/2021 - New - County Parks Survey Results
- 12/10/2021 - News Release - Per Mason County Resolution No. 61-13, disposal rates at all Mason County Transfer and Drop Box stations will increase by 6.5% beginning February 1, 2022.
- 12/10/2021 - News Release - The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention- Drug Free Communities (DFC) Support Program has given Mason County Public Health a $77,673 per year for five years.
- Campus Map
- Codes and Regulations
- Community Links
- Contacts / Directory
- Emergency Alerts
- Email Us
- Forms / Brochures