Commissioners Agendas and Minutes
Effective May 10, 2022, regular Commission business meetings (typically held on Tuesdays) will be held in-person and via Zoom. Briefing meetings (typically held Mondays) will continue to be held via Zoom only
Our Commission meetings are live streamed at Mason Web TV and we will accept public comment via email – firstname.lastname@example.org; or mail to Commissioners Office, 411 North 5th Street, Shelton, WA 98584; or call 360-427-9670 ext. 419. If you need to listen to the Commission meeting via your telephone, please provide your telephone number to the Commissioners’ office no later than 4 p.m. the Friday before the meeting.
- April - June Commission Meeting Schedule
- July - September Commission Meeting Schedule
- Board of Mason County Commissioners Zoom Meeting Instructions
- Board of County Commissioners Public Comments/Testimony Via Zoom
- Week of August 15th, 2022 - Briefing Meeting Agenda
- Week of August 15th, 2022 - Briefing Meeting Packet
- August 16th, 2022 - Regular Meeting Agenda
- August 16th, 2022 - Regular Meeting Packet
Join the Board of County Commissioners Briefing Zoom Meeting
Please check the agendas for meeting days and times.
Join the Board of County Commissioners Regular Zoom Meeting
Please check the agendas for meeting days and times.
- 08/05/2022- As of August 8th, 2022, the UNCERTIFIED 2023 assessed values are available online at our website and are subject to change. You will receive a corrected Notice of Value if your value is corrected due to new construction, destroyed property, manifest error, segregation or sales review. These are based upon property values as of January 1, 2022 and will be used when calculating property tax obligations payable in 2023. The Assessor is required by state law to appraise property at 100% of market value. Please call or come in with questions or concerns.
- 08/05/2022- News Release - RFQ for Eviction Rental Prevention - Mason County local government is seeking subgrantees to provide direct services for rental assistance through the new permanent eviction program.
- 08/02/2022 - News Release - Award for Bridge Projects - The Board of County Commissioners are pleased to announce that Mason County Public Works Department has been awarded $2.027 million by Federal Local Bridge Program.
- 08/02/2022 - News Release - Monkeypox - On August 1, 2022 the Department of Health notified Mason County Public Health and Human Services that a person in Mason County has tested positive for Monkeypox. Mason County Public Health is currently conducting a case and contact investigation so that vaccinations, therapy, and isolation can be initiated.
- 07/25/2022 - News Release - The annual Assessor’s Notice of Value are scheduled to be mailed to Mason County taxpayers the first week of August 2022.
- 07/25/2022 - News Release - The Mason County Commissioners are seeking applicants to fill four open positions on the Mason County Historic Preservation Commission.
- 07/25/2022 - News Release - Mason County is seeking citizen volunteers to serve on the Transportation Improvement Program Citizens Advisory Panel (TIP-CAP)
- 07/07/2022 - News Release - Mason County Burning Restrictions County-wide outdoor burn restrictions - Effective 12:01 am - Friday July 8, 2022 - Until further notice
- 6/09/2022 - News Release - Mason County Board of Health Mason County is seeking applicants to fill two open positions on the Mason County Board of Health. The two open positions are in the category of "Consumers of Public Health" -- persons consisting of County or health district residents who have identified as having faced significant health inequities or as having lived experiences with Public Health-related programs.
- 4/13/2022 - News Release - Mason County Public Works will begin the spring application of herbicides for vegetation control along County roads on or after Monday, May 2 (weather permitting). If you are a property owner adjacent to an area to be sprayed please enroll in the "Owner Will Maintain" program if you do not want spraying to take place. For more information on this program or for a detailed list of roads, please call (360) 427-9670 ext. 450.
- 3/3/2022 - Notice of Effective Date. On February 15, 2022, the Mason County Board of County Commissioners adopted an amended Subarea Plan, Development Regulations and Planned Action Ordinance for the Belfair UGA, based on the analysis in the Planned Action Environmental Impact Statement along with public comment and testimony received during the planning process. The effective date is 30 days from the date of this publication.
Please visit the Mason County Belfair EIS website.
Questions can be directed to project manager Kell Rowen at email@example.com.
- 2/23/2022 - Mason County Parks and Trails Advisory Board Openings - The Board of Mason County Commissioners is seeking applications from community members who are interested in serving on the Mason County Parks and Trails Advisory Board. The Mason County Parks and Trails Advisory Board provides recommendations to the Board of Commissioners regarding the planning, acquisition and development of parks,trails and related programs in Mason County.
- Campus Map
- Codes and Regulations
- Community Links
- Contacts / Directory
- Emergency Alerts
- Email Us
- Forms / Brochures